Friday, January 30, 2009

The CNY holidays are coming to an end. I still have lotsa homework to be finished. Maths is still lying there, untouched. I give up lar seriously, being distracted by this machine everyday.

CNY is the usual CNY. First day was alright. Stuffed myself with steamboat and many many packets of chrysthaneum tea. Second day, fell sick and lost 10 bucks when gambled. Third day and fourth day, lazed at home. Today, same thing.
I went to the CNY open house organized by the state government last night. Saw Amy and her boyfriend. Haha. Didn't call her as it was very crowded. Came home sweaty, smelly and bloated. Bloated coz I had 3 cups of Milo. Hahahaha. Free things are good! =DDD
And the VIPs were all very late. &@^#*%^@!! Waited like shit there, everybody was packed like sardine!!

Actually planned to study today. My Bio. Huhuhuhuhu. Plan failed. Blame the holidays, not me.. *slaps slef* self denial wtf

AND JENG JENG JENG....

LEE SIN YONG + JOANNE TAN CEROBOH RUMAHKU, SYURGAKU, WHEN I WAS WATCHING MY LUCKY STAR!!
yea la, i can't stop cursing what is wrong with me. but not bad la, i could still write this long. pls bear reading this crap.

currently: grounded. don't ask why. i've already warned you.

No comments: