Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Title: Little things that makes you feel dumb

When I was on the way back from tuition just now, I saw a notice on a door at some office. It stated, 'Hari Raya Cina'. I know that it sounds wrong, but I just couldn't find the right word to replace it. After a few seconds, I realised it was supposed to be 'Tahun Baru Cina'. Then I feel like pulling my hair for being so dumb. Why la... Of all things, I couldn't figure that out.

Conclusion: I am dumb.

Anyway, does Yong Wai Yee really sounds like Lam Wah Ee?? Ewwwwwwwww!! I have thought of it before too and I was really afraid if anyone were to bring this up coz' it's really very embarassing!!! Butttttt, today Sheril asked me that. She thought that I live somewhere nearby Lam Wah Ee. =.=

Am doing ok in school. Except there are times when my eardrums almost broke. People in class thought that they are in a biggg space and needed to shout even to talk to someone beside. Ahem, you know who you are. And when everyone starts to talk at the same time, you feel like hiding your head in the drawer of the desk.

Oh ya. Saw Pn. Leong with her hubby just now. Hahahahaha!!

I know this post is rather short, but I have got to go to finish up my math. Overdue homework. Ok bye!

No comments: