Sunday, November 12, 2006

The mighty Sin Yong inspired me to write this entry. So here you go. It's a Sunday and now it's already 10.16PM. Well, this is not the point of this entry. Can you find the point of this entry? I don't think so. The point of this entry is there's no point to be made. =D

I'm getting lazier. I'm going to prove it now.
Yesterday I slept at 2 because of LOST!
This morning I woke up at 9.
After breakfast, I continued to watch LOST.
Shortly later, about 2, I continue my number one hobby which is sleeping. Nothing can beat my number one hobby.
I woke up at 4. I realised I was all alone at home. Continued watching LOST. I know I'm insane here.
I took my bath at 6. Then continue watching LOST until the rest of my family came back.
At last, dinner because the band was playing in my stomach since hours ago.

Hulalalalala~~~~ That's the end. Feeling good after the rain.

No comments: