Saturday, November 11, 2006

Speaking about results, I dropped! My position and the overall percentage. Blame me of course.

School isn't school anymore. I mean we don't study anymore just go to school for the sake of ... (I don't know the reason too) We played games but it's VERY boring! I thought I will have fun after the exams but I'm proved wrong.

***************************************************************************************
Sometimes, you want to speak up but you're afraid to hurt the other party. So what do you do? Share your feelings with the others? Or keep it to yourself? I usually keep it to myself. But this morning I chose to let it out. Am I considered a backstabber? You decide. Anyway, I strongly believe in myself.

Girls, do you prefer to be sweet or pretty? Hmm. I would choose sweet. But I know I'm not. So shut up! To me, sweet is a wonderful. Most people can't help to like you. Being pretty will make most girls jealous of you. That's my opinion.

It's all random-ness since I can find ZERO topic in my bloody brain right now. I'm feeling SHITTY!

No comments: