Tuesday, November 14, 2006

God is fair but not life. There's pros and cons of everything.
Let's see now.. Hmm... Life is really good. But what about the future?

I thought of being a graphic designer. Unfortunately, I don't feel it now. Especially when so many people is learning it now and of course there are a lot of people out there who is more capable than me. So this career has to be a no-no now. Especially when my art is nothing more than a three year old's scribble!

Next, computer engineer. I thought that I was really interested in Maths, Physics and subjects related to it. I feel very dissappointed after the final exam. My Physics sucks like nothing else. Maths? I'm not in the advanced level. So I guess I have to give it up.

I don't know what I'm aiming for. The light of my future seems to be dimmer day by day. I'm totally useless.

The major weakness that I have is I'm easily influenced by my surroundings although I can be stubborn as rock at times. I'm not being myself now. Ignore me for now.

I want to conquer my computer in the future!
To let 'it' know that I control it and not the other way round!!!!

No comments: