Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm feeling really annoyed now despite the fact that I actually had fun last two days ago. My sister is making sushi and she keep on pestering me to help her. Grrrrrrrrr! My brother is even more annoying. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He loves bugging people! My Mom is doing laundry. I'm here to complain. Past two days was really fun. Back home, I feel really tired. Need to tidy up all the mess! The floor is dirty and you got it, I need to clean it up. Basically that's all that I can blog about.


Something for you guys to laugh at. Found it in Genting. It was my Dad who actually noticed it first. He said that 'if you want to do something, make sure you try your best. But this is the opposite. He said that 'the foreigners would surely laugh at us'. Why? Coz the bear is holding a broom!

No comments: