Thursday, January 12, 2006

I woke up at 5 just now. I washed my hair and blew it with the hair dryer. Lol! I'm online at this time. I know you guys are not going to believe me. There's a few people online in my MSN list. Those that online 24/7. Janell is online too. Wow! That's unbelievable. Basically, there's nothing to blog about. Nothing much happen. I slept at 9 something last night, after finished my homework. I was very tired and exhausted. Lessons that were taught yesterday were English Literature (Sonnet 18), I've learnt the phrase 'beauty is transient'. It's written in classic English. So apparently, I don't really got the poem till the teacher explains it. Later it was Biology and Physics class. We walked to the lab. A new lab but it's old for me. It's old actually, no idea why they called it new lab. Alright, we did one experiment during the Biology lesson. Observing animal cell which is human cheek cell. As usual, there's cell membrane and nucleus. Later we sat at the staircase. Sin Yong, Daphne and me. We were eating while gossiping. Lol! Not actually gossiping, just talking. Physics lesson yesterday was kind of boring. I nearly fall asleep when the teacher's teaching. After Physics, we went back to class because we're having our Mathematics lesson. Not bad, until she told us that there'll be a small test this coming Tuesday. Damn! First test is already here. Sigh, even I like it or not, there's still going to be a test. So fine! I'll take that test. Whatever, I'm going to test no matter what happens. I'll finish it up here. Going to school very soon! If possible, I'll be back blogging again tonight. But it depends. (I'm quoting Illy!)

No comments: