Thursday, November 24, 2005

Scary dream

I had a scary dream last night. It's a horrible thing. Well, I've gone to the dream interpretation website. Hmm. Let's see what they've got for my dream.

Murder
To dream that you witness a murder, indicates deep-seated anger towards somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that you want to destroy or eliminate.

Killer
To see a killer in your dream, suggests that an essential aspect of your emotions have been cut off. You feel that you are losing your identity and your individuality. Alternatively, this dream may represent purification and the healing process. You are standing up for yourself and putting a dramatic end to something.

Alright that's it for this morning. I'm not feeling good today. I've got something. Later I'm having Chemistry tuition. Last night I studied the notes all over again and I felt that the notes are more effective than those teachings in the class. Well, I hope that I don't trouble Joanne again today. Let's pay attention and be serious when we study k. Yesterday went to your house was such a great thing. Hehe. I'm waiting for you to come to my house then we can play again. I'll treat you pizza k if you bring your Crazy Taxi along. Please!

No comments: