Monday, November 14, 2005

Let me tell out what I had dreamt of last night. Hehe. It's quite weird. I dreamt that I'm pregnant. When I checked in the dream interpretation website, this is what it says:


Pregnant
To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.


I think I read too much ghost stories that I bought the other day when I hanged out in Gurney. Inside, there's a story about a pregnant girl. I don't remember already. Anyway, I don't really care about that dream. This afternoon, the cupboard man came and fix it. Wow! My room is so nice now. But my Mom said, even how nice is your room, it'll still be ugly because you and your sister don't know how to take care and clean it. Every morning wake up also didn't make up the bed. Books throw here and there. And lots more which I can't remember already. My eyes was swollen this afternoon, so I decided to sleep instead of online. So I blog now for today. My sister is sleeping right now. And if she continues to sleep till tomorrow, this means I'm the one who's going to conquer the whole pc tonight! Yahooooooooooooooo!!! Alright I'll end my craps now. Oh yea, before I go, tomorrow we're holding a barbeque party for my brother's birthday. It's been a long since the last time we had our barbeque during my 13th birthday. I'm really looking forward for it. Haha. Bye people. Take care and lots of love (I'm saying this for the sake of Sin Yong who always send me muacks and love ya) She must be mad! Guess what? I ate two fresh prawns just now. Actually, it's nothing to eat something raw. It tasted nice too. Yummy!

No comments: