Monday, November 14, 2005

Weak side of me.

You told me to stay away and not be a lamp post. All right, I did. I gave you peace, don't you think so? All this while even in school, you hurted me several times but I remained silent and forget about it. I pretended to be happy although I'm hurted inside. But sometimes I just don't get you. I know your star sign is an intelligent person but does it mean that you can hurt a person easily? You're one of the best thing that had happened in my life. Or should I reconsider you whether to be in this list? I'm so dissapointed about what had happened just now. I'm really upset about it. You made me laughed, you're also the one that made me sad. In other words, you're the medicine but in the same time you're also the poison. Do you ever realise that sometimes you're so mean that you hurt a person without knowing it? Same goes to Sue Zian's case on the other day, or maybe you're right. I was just so speechless and lost my words the other day. I don't know what should I do. I'm easily to be manipulated sometimes. Or maybe I'm a sensitive girl? I'm not sure about this. I can hardly describe myself and the characteristics I carry.

No comments: