Sunday, July 06, 2008

Why always come to dust my place? *cough Ms. Tan cough*

I was supposed to do my work. Yes, homework piling up like a mountain. Especially Maths. Wanna know why? I'm LAZY! Like wtf k, I can't even stand myself! Nothing else to say, gonna dig up some motivational advices given by PA teacher. Sometimes, I feel really guilty you know. Haih. I'm pathetic. I know.


_________________________________________________________________

8 Things I'm Passionate About

Talking about something serious, not gossiping k
(Not politics, just erm, say, logic thinking?)

Dining in a fine place


Finding the right company


Listening to my favourite songs


Spending quality time with my family


SLEEPING


Surfing for interesting stuff to read, I like to read randomly


Books *Yea, I mean Biology*




8 Things I Say Too Often

SHIT!

Yuck!


Haih!


OMG!

Are you serious?

Really?

What?

Wei.


8 Things That I've Read Recently

Letters

Pamphlets

Blogs

Emails

Maths textbook

The Sun

The Star

Messages in the phone


8 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over Again

Some chinese songs by Li Sheng Jie

Over you - Chris Daughtry

All you wanted - Michelle Branch

Like that - Jojo

Our Song - Taylor Swift

Bye bye - Mariah Carey

Better in time - Leona Lewis

What you got - Colby O'donis ft. Akon


8 Things I've Learned Last Year

Driving

Not to trust people completely

Must save as much as possible

Must be GRATEFUL

Cannot dream too much

Must study consistently * Don't think I really learn the lesson YET)

Think and make wise choices

Friendships only come and go


8 people I tag

You

He

She

It

Them

The mouse

The monkey


END OF STORY.










No comments: