Wednesday, July 05, 2006

OK, online and blog here for the sake of my EST assignment. Sigh. I don't feel like online at all and the main reason is if I online, it's like as if my butt is glued on the chair and my eyes is fixed on the screen. I would not take my eyes off away. So anyway, this is a very short entry, let's see if I can make it. Finished reading Chinese Cinderella and it is undeniably very interesting and I could hardly resist to put it aside. It was very well-written. Alright, get rid of that. I know I'm trying to impress everyone with that story. LOL. I'm now reading on Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella. It is full of humour and interesting. I was laughing madly in tuition last night when I discussed something in that book with Khaw Lin and Joanne. Oh, girls' talk! Haha.. That's all, in the case that you miss me, there's a picture down there for you. Ahahaha. I know I'm crapping. Heck, I'm going to put it down. I don't care. Whoooooo hahahahahaha. Nobody's reading right? I know the only human who reads my blog.















Look! Photo-whoring again! Actually I took this long time ago. Just lazy to publish it in my post. Last but not least, enjoy your day!

P/S: To Sin, http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/link=/jupiter/planet_structure.html&edu=mid
You know what to do with this right? Bring it to school tomorrow. Make sure that you bring it or we would skin you alive!

No comments: