Sunday, June 25, 2006

I know that I've not been updating my blog. So alright, here's the compensation. Nobody will read this though. The reason is I NEVER give out my blog address to anyone including my friends. Why? My own personal reason.

A typical Sunday. Except that today, the weather is fine. It had been raining for the past few days. I was sick of the rain and getting wet everytime I go out. I woke up at 9.15 PM just now. So I guess I'll be sleeping late tonight. Perhaps 1 something. My friends are not online. Nobody to chat with. I'm tired of surfing already. My sister is watching The Biggest Loser. Perhaps I'll be doing my homework later. I've been thinking to change my blogskin again. I'm bored with the current one. Maybe I'll work on it tomorrow. MAYBE. I hate the time when it comes to the coding part. Anti-HTML. Currently listening to Yi Shou Jian Dan De Ge by Wang Lee Hom. It makes me feel very peaceful. Football maniacs below my apartment are shouting like nobody's business when the team scored a goal. Sigh! My Dad is watching too. Below there. Maybe he join them too. Haha.

Woke up at 11 something today despite the fact that I actually woke up at 7 something to settle my business in the toilet. Saw my Mom woke up d. Then went back to bed. It was so comfortable, cosy and warm curling up myself on the bed and wrapping my body with the blanket. Without realising, I slept till 11 something. After everyone (as in my sister, brother and dad) get ready, we went to have our breakfast at the coffee shop below our house. After breakfast, Dad left for Air Itam. He went for Mahjung game again, I guess. In the mean while, my Mom brought us to Grandma's house. My Grandma was sewing with that machine. But she couldn't get that tiny little thread right into the hole. So she asked for my help. I put it in but the machine gone crazy later. At last, we were fed up of it. In the end, we went to my Uncle's house to visit my Siamese nephew. He's such a big boy now. He has long legs. Ensuring that he'd be tall when he has grown up later. I'm jealous. But he's such a bad boy. He didn't let us to go near him and kept on sticking with his Grandma. He has forgotten about his great grandmother (who is my Grandma). My Grandma used to take care of him for a period of time during last year. Sigh! Silly boy! He cried whenever we go near him. Sometimes I was annonyed by him too. Later, we headed to Gurney's McDonald. McChicken, Chicken McNuggets, Chicken Burger, etc.. Whatever you can buy in McDonald. Later, we sent Grandma back. We then moved on to Farlim's market. Mom gave her sister something. Bla, bla, bla. A lot. Jelly fish, etc.. We went back home around 6 something. Dad tore open a durian and asked us to eat. Till now, I can still smell it from my mouth. Sigh. I'll brush my teeth later. Before going to bad. Bad breath after eating it.

Oh ya! I'm now using my Mom's beauty product. And it works effectively of course. Since it's so expensive. But I'm using it for free. Hehe. My face is now much more fairer compared to last time. Less acne. My blackheads almost all gone. Need a facial tomorrow. Hehe. I want a flawless skin! And I'll be getting it 100% flawless VERY SOON!!

Signing off,
Sand

No comments: