Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I didn't know that I ketinggalan so many posts till I see Khaw Lin's blog. Heh.
Anyway, it's like a tradition already, me not updating this blog. I'll try la ok

So, there's this tag from Khaw Lin which is good, arriving in time for me to fill up this empty post.
1)Bekas kekasih saya adalah...
seorang yang saya tak pernah lihat haha
.
.
2)Saya sedang mendengar...
cry (menangis) - Mandy Moore
.
.
3)Mungkin saya patut...
keringkan rambut saya
.
.
4)Saya suka...
pergi bercuti
.
.
5)Sahabat-sahabat saya...
semuanya gila-gila
.
.
6)Saya tak paham...
itu azeotropic mixture!
.
.
7)Saya kehilangan...
pembaris saya
.
.
8)Ramai yang berkata...
'saya belum belajar lagi la... tolong saya..'
.
.
10)Cinta itu adalah...
sesuatu yang bodoh, membuang masa. I'm serious ok.
.
.
11)Di suatu tempat, seseorang sedang...
membina istana di udara
.
.
12)Saya akan cuba....
memuaskan hati ibu bapa saya
.
.
13)Ayat SELAMANYA membawa maksud....
bukan temporary
.
.
14)Telefon bimbit saya...
sangat hodoh, cat banyak terkeluar apabila jatuh
.
.
15)Bile saya terjaga...
saya bangun la, itu si matahari sangat teruk, tiap-tiap hari paksa saya bangun.
.
.
16)Saya paling meluat...
pergi public toilet dan orang yang berlagak
.
.
17)Pesta/parti adalah...
gathering yang meletihkan dan memakan masa
.
.
18)Haiwan yang paling comel penah saya temui
anjing saya yang hilang sudah dua tahun
.
.
19)Peringkat umur yang paling menyeronokkan saya ialah...
taktau, saya bukan tua sangat ok, though 20 is approaching soon.
.
.
20)Hari ini...
saya makan bubur macam lao ahma
.
.
21)Malam ini saya akan...
pergi PA tuition. bleah
.
.
22)Esok pula saya akan...
belum plan
.
.
23)Saya betul2 inginkan....
wang, wang, wang
.
.
24)Ketika anda lihat wajah anda di hadapan cermin pagi ini...
tidak perasan akan wajah, cuma sikat rambut
.
.
25)Pusat membeli belah atau arked permainan
Gurney DAN Daytona! woots!
.
.
26)Makanan barat atau jepun
Barat
.
.
27)Bilik yang terang atau gelap
terang
.
.
28)Makanan segera adalah...
sangat masin kerana saya taktau letak how much air
.
.
29)Ayat terakhir yang anda telah katakan
'tengok apa tengok'
.
.
30)Siapa yang anda ingin tag
joanne and sis.


TAG DONE.

Watched movies throughout the whole damn week when I said only the weekend. Study plan failed. So erm, I'll tell you what I have watched :
La Lingerie (dunno what show but still watch and went to bed halfway)
10000 BC (itu stupid disc rosak setengah jalan, potong steam!)
Knocked Up (fuyoooooo, I like!)
Legally Blondes (this is a very erm, how should I put it, expected storyline but I still watch it, coz they're British, quite forgettable la)
Another Cinderella story (something like step up, but a twin of A Cinderella Story starring Hilary Duff, I don't like it)
Hotel for Dogs (boleh tahan la)
My Best Friend's Girl (up to par la, still ok)
Obsessed ( I like the casts, hehe. Ali Carter really pulls it off)
Taxi (not bad also la)

Series:
The King of Snooker (not so nice, no uumph one)
Metamorphosis (belum watch habis, skip alot)

Only 3 left to go:
Australia, The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2, Monsters vs Aliens

Oh yea, watched Terminator too, in the cinema.

Then erm, besides being a couch porato, I went to library last Wednesday, I think. Lupa d la, my memory memang tak boleh harap.
Went in with my Math books for about half an hour and cabut after that. Managed to grab a book from there. The thing about this book is, it is written by a local author who went to overseas uni before. I expected it to be nice la duh. The title is Stories for my Mother. I thought it supposed to be like one of the poem in our form 5 literature, you know the baba and nyonya with silverfish in the books and dunno what snake buckle hair is it, lupa d la. Haiyo, basically like cultural stuff la. Manatau, it was so crappy! like urghhhhh... waste my time ni. damn kns wan. have to drive all the there to return it summore. you see la. and oh yea, I paid 2 bucks to renew the library card before borrowing this book k. 2 bucks you know. add another 50 sen and I can have my favourite mee goreng.. gahh.. i sound so ah yee here. so calculative and all. but anything la, I just wanna write everything in my mind now. shit, where is the book now.. must be sumwhere on my bed ni.. haih.. gonna hunt for it later la.
and speaking of mee goreng, I ate it last Friday I think. Before that, I had a mild sore throat and my Mom warned me before eating. But me being stone head, whatever, keras kepala, insisted. And tadah.. I got my sexy voice and cough a few hours later. During the night, I had fever and felt damn cold when everyone else felt so hot and stuffy. I swallowed 2 panadols before going to sleep because I couldn't find anything else. All the medicine that I could find were labelled sakit and dunno what nonsense. And hello? sakit? mana I tau sakit apa, ish ish... damn clinics! And the panadol sudah like last 2. so ok, went to bed anyway. couldn't sleep. turn turn dunno how many times. every single angle and position. haih.. stupid mee goreng. now still coughing because of the phlegm and me being the stubborn ass, refuse to drink water. how to drink, painful ok my throat.. ok whatever.. and hehe.. ate durian last night. alright, damn shit i know. christine if you're reading this, I understand your 'principle' when you refuse to see docs..

god, why am I so talkative today? ok la bye.

No comments: