Thursday, December 28, 2006

Right, school is going to start soon. A brand new year of 2007. Last year in SGGS if I'm not going back for Form 6. So, what did I get for being there last 4 years? You guess and see. First and foremost, a group of mates which I'm really proud of and dedicated teachers that I hope will get when I'm in Form 5.

13 years of studying including 3 years of kindergarten. What did I actually learn? Is it a lot? I'm not sure. But the world is so wide and I'm still a fresh learner, knowing nothing about the world outside. I must admit that school times are fun sometimes with your mates around. We love to hang around and have a small talk aka gossips! Girls love it, don't you think so?

Tuition (Forest) resumed. I'm still taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I like Physics but not Chemistry and Biology. They has been the pain in my neck. I don't like salts and I know nothing about them. Ewww! As for Biology, this subject never been and never will in my list. The condition seems to be changing, all work and no play. I don't like it at all.

Finally have gotten myself this.
Thanks Pa!
I'm lazy to type already, let the pictures do the talking.















Went to Pacific during my birthday. Fun-tastic X-mas!















Wish that they're all mine! Dear Santa, I have been a good girl this year, please grant my wish... Blah!















My 3-year-old Christmas tree.















My favourite ornament of all
















[Sand] Sin Yong knows something about this nickname, right?
















One of my monthly must-haves



Blogger is bloody pathetic!! I can't stand any longer of this shit! The process of uploading pictures takes like forever!!

No comments: