Thursday, October 19, 2006

Exams are over! Freedom!
Results? Hmm.. Will think about it later.

Next, favourite songs at the moment :
  1. Long way to go - Cassie
  2. Me and you - Cassie
  3. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado
  4. Everytime we touch - Cascada
  5. Girl next door - Saving Jane
  6. Welcome to the black parade - My Chemical Romance
  7. Too little too late - JoJo
  8. Nothing in this world - Paris Hilton (the music clip somehow appeared funny to me)
  9. I'm not missing you - Stacie Orrico
  10. Unfaithful - Rihanna
Miss Lew gave all of us a souvenir each. A sweet one.
She gave Jo Rim, Illy and I a special gift. She's the best trainee teacher that I ever had. Thanks, Miss Lew.
Ahem! Sin Yong also found out her account in Friendster. Saw something she tried to hide, but unfortunately is already discovered by her students. I added her in MSN and Friendster. just waiting for the request to be approved before we start to bug her! Muahahahaha!

That's all I can write now. I need to tidy up my room as the exam fever is already gone. Here comes all the chores, which I have abandoned since the exams.

No more of panda eyes, going to get my beauty sleep every night from today onwards.

The haze out there is horrible and unbearable. Thanks to you-know-who!

No comments: